Jack and Kay in 2001
Search this site
Register / Login to Post Comments
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Dysrationalia: I am too holy to give an answer to you
- “Called by the Universe”: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- Six Sayings That Are Likely Indicators of Personal Inauthenicity
- Pelham’s Rules for Belief
- Pelham’s Rules of Honesty
- Claim to Prophecy: Wayne Dyer
- Pelham’s Law of the Tyranny of the Masses
- Pelham’s Law of Governmental Control
- Pelham’s Second Law of Political Solutions
- Pelham’s First Law of Political Solutions
- “What do you suggest (to save America)?”
- Ancient Aliens Debunked
My Other Sites
Category Archives: Poetry
Go ahead Turn the page Dance the dance Rage the rage Speak the speech Seize the day Spell it out Lead the way Dare the sky Dare the sea Dare the you Dare the me Cry the cry Sing the … Continue reading
Where is my teacher? I am sick with worries And I need to Sit at his feet until All my worries are Under his care– Until I am myself again. I need my teacher. ————————— Note: I was in … Continue reading
There is a certain art To saying But one thing In a poem.
Yesterday and I broke up. I do not care to see her again. I loved her for years but she Never loved me back. She is not the one for me. Now I am seeing Today– Learning her smile, Memorizing … Continue reading
I believe in Spring!
Nostalgia Makes promises He cannot keep. He is a liar And I don’t Like him Anymore. ———————- Note: Boy, could I write a book about this one?! Having spent the early part of my life looking more often backward … Continue reading
Humility Fits me funny— Like a suit I would not have Picked out for myself. But I trust my tailor. ———————————— Note: I have certainly progressed over the years since I penned this thought. I do not find it … Continue reading
There is a difference between Hopelessness and Despair.
In all these dreams– The countless nights of These fifteen years– I have not once dreamt of you. That must say more about my heart Than the sum of all my deliberate thoughts. Change me, I pray, To long for … Continue reading
In the midst of all this confusion there is in me a small hope that its resolution will leave me a simpler man than I have ever been. But it is yet hard to believe it could be so.